This is a great option if you are well organized and know the shots that you need ahead of time for a full day of work. I will travel to you (less than 50 miles) with all my equipment and shoot for the full day. All edited footage will be delivered via WeTransfer within 7 days. $1800
The same process as a full day shoot converted in a half-day format. This option can be good for limited quantity shots/products, or to organize a shoot for a few specific, high-end shots without needing to invest in an entire day of videography. I will travel to you (less than 25 miles) with all my equipment and shoot for the day. All edited footage will be delivered via WeTransfer within 7 days. $1000
This is my rate for a la carte services. If a shoot goes longer than expected, or if you only need a few hours of work, this is a good option. So if you’re not sure what exactly you need, you can hire or extend by the hour and keep things flexible. $300
I prefer to build long-lasting relationships with clients and brands I believe in. If feasible, I prefer to work within retainer relationships for clients that have consistent or ongoing needs. Retainers allow me to consistently schedule sessions for the client, and bring the price point down a bit as well. If you’re a business that thinks this might be a good partnership, let’s discuss after the first shoot! $TBD
Booking + Shooting Process
Here’s how this works…
1. Bookings can be made directly with the form at the bottom of this page. I’ve integrated this form directly into the bottom of each page to make life as easy as possible for you to get started.
2. In the form, you will indicate the date, time, and location of your desired shoot specific shot list, and any other details you feel are important. After I receive this, I will schedule a call with you to discuss the details of your shoot to make sure that I fully understand exactly what you are looking for with this photoshoot.
3. After the form is submitted, a quote or proposal will be sent to you to accept. You may also submit your starting deposit via the link in the quote. I require a 50% non refundable deposit for all shoots.
4. We will have a kickoff call 2 days before the shoot to confirm everything and get on the same page. This is where we will start to discuss specific details of the shoot, like how many pieces of apparel we will try to get through, what kind of look and feel you want the products to have, which outdoor/lifestyle shots you’re looking for depending on the weather, and other more specific questions like that.
5. I'll show up on time and prepared to shoot for you for the designated time. I usually arrive about 30 minutes early just to get my bearings and make sure I am fully ready to go. During this time we can also make any last minute adjustments to make sure that we hit the ground running once the shoot officially starts.
6. After receiving payment for the rest of the estimate, I will send you your photos via WeTransfer within the number of days specified by your package. All photos will be professionally edited and completely ready for your use!